Welcome to one of the most biased Bigcommerce Reviews you will ever read. Why is it biased? Well, because I love the damn thing so much. So please watch the video below, read the content, give the trial a go and join me in singing praises for the product!
It was actually a friend of mine who recommended I try BigCommerce. He gave it raving reviews – but I was suspicious because I hadn’t heard of it before.
The thing is; it’s really really good. Really really really good, and I hope this Bigcommerce Review and this entire site dedicated to Bigcommerce can assure you of that point.
But you should watch this first
Are you passionate? Do you want to make money online, running a proper business? Do you have a product that is of quality and will add value to people’s lives?
If you answered yes, then you really do owe it to the world to build an online store. But building a store is not easy if you don’t have the right tools. But then fixing a car without the right tools isn’t easy either.
Having the right tools – the right Ecommerce software to power your online store is so critically important.
A Bigcommerce store is for people who…
If you fit into this category (which admittedly is almost everyone!) than keep reading. The only person that this Ecommerce software is not for, are those looking for free software. BigCommerce is not free. But it is very well priced. This is something I will cover in more detail. This is an all encompassing Bigcommerce Review after all.
Did you know that Bigcommerce has over 450 features. That’s over 450 things that you have at your fingertips to help you sell online. I have to say that they have covered just about everything.
And because of my interest in BigCommerce, I’m one who follows all their latest developments. I can say that they often bring out new fixes, new integration connections with major software companies, and new and innovative ways to do things.
The following are the 9 features that I love the best about BigCommerce:
The fact of the matter is that BigCommerce review is right up there in the number 1 position for Ecommerce software. But don’t take my word for it. There have been countless of reputable companies in the technology industry who have said…
Internet Retailer “This will change the face of c-commerce”
TechCrunch “Powers everything related to an online storefront”
Forbes “A high-tech spin on an old school business”
Inc 500 – “44th Fastest Growing Software Company in the US”
There is no reason for Internet Retailer, TechCrunch or Forbes, or all the rest of them not to give a proper review. These are all massive companies and they tell the truth just like I am right here.
I mentioned earlier that BigCommerce is not free. Speaking from experience, I have tried the free stuff out there – and I wouldn’t recommend it. The reason is that there are so many bugs, and so many other problems that it kills your time to set up and run.
I had spent far too much of my time trying to set up those free Ecommerce software. I realized that it’s not worth it. I would rather get my online store going and selling as quickly as possible.
BigCommerce also offers a Platinum and Diamond plan – but those are for store owners that want unlimited products.
As you can see for yourself, the prices are reasonable. Most people out there – including me have less than 100 products, so going for the Bronze plan is great for me.
Now let’s just say that your dollar margin in $10 per item that you sell. You will need to sell 3 of those items to have your BigCommerce paid for the month and still have money left over.
The question is, can you sell 3 of your product in a month? You know eBay gets 50 million people who buy and browse each month. I’m not saying to compete against eBay, but to sell 3 items in a month sounds reasonable right? You have to have some kind of belief that you can do that right?
If you are interested in giving BigCommerce a go, this little guide will walk you through the steps that you would take to get going.
1. The first thing to do is signing up for a BigCommerce FREE trail account. This will last 15 days – this should be ample time for you to test out the software.
2. You will be sent your login details and other important account details to your email. Log into the administration section of your website and notice where everything is. I have a page dedicated to videos of BigCommerce if you would like to use that as a reference.
3. The next thing to do is change the theme of your store to best suit your business. BigCommerce comes pre-populated with many different types of themes – and I’m sure one will closely resemble the look that you’re trying to go for
4. Next, try uploading your products. There is a feature that will allow you to mass import products. I like to use this because I like editing in Excel and then importing to BigCommerce.
But for now I would say to import each product one by one so you get a feel for the options
5. Check the store front and make sure that you like the way the store looks and feels. If everything is fine (fingers crossed!), get yourself onto one of their plans according to the prices above.
6. You will be given an AdWords coupon in which you can use to start promoting your products right away. I would recommend using this as soon as you can. I haven’t covered AdWords on this website yet – but if you check out the Adwords Help section, you should find a wealth of information.
7. Start selling. Start making Money. Start living Life on your terms.
The email communication that you get from BigCommerce once you sign up will lead you. So at no time during the process of setting up your store should you feel lost, or confused. If you do, BigCommerce support is there to help you. Or if you would prefer, send me an email and I’ll help out where I can.
What is it that you want in life? Is it Freedom from your 9 to 5 job? Is it to make millions of dollars? Is it to spend time with your family more often? Is it a whole heap of things?
You have everything to gain from building your online store and becoming successful that way. BigCommerce can get you there. It’s your platform for success. Give the free trial a go by clicking onto the banner below and sign up on the BigCommerce website.
At the top of the website I have a link that will take you to a free Bigcommerce trial. It’s free and doesn’t require a credit card, so why not give it a try.
Comments are closed.